On the 9th Day of Giveaways Jennifer Ford Berry gave to thee…..A FREE subscription of Getting Organized Magazine, one for a friendand the entire library of past issues!
Getting Organized Magazine is the go-to resource for those looking to organize your home or workspace. It is the only magazine on the market today solely dedicated to helping people organize their lives.
This comprehensive, easy-to-read magazine covers a wide variety of topics and they strive to make the process fun and easy. From the closet in your home, to the endless emails at work to the greatest mobile apps available, they have it covered. You’ll get previews of the latest products, tips on how to conquer your paper piles, advice on issues like attention deficit disorder (ADD) and much more.
What I love about this product!
- They always list the most up to date organizing products.
- I love the print version to I can keep them when I need a boost of inspiration!
- Printed quarterly and a bit shorter in length on purpose–many magazines can be overwhelming, too long to read and come in the mail too frequently.
- The magazine is mailed to your mailbox and also available in digital format as well
- Some recent articles: Taming the Kitchen Counter Paper Monster, Help Organizing My Daughter’s Room, List of Organizing Experts, Greeting Cards and Letters, Updating the Closet and more!
Here is what you can win:
A FREE 12 month subscription to Getting Organized Magazine
A subscription for a friend
The entire library of past issues of GOM
How to enter to win:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner will be drawn on December 23rd! Good luck!