An organized pantry is essential for saving time and money. It is also a crucial piece for feeding your family healthy foods! By spending a little time this week organizing your pantry you can set up a simple, efficient system that will work for you the entire year. No more buying items you don’t need or eating expired food! You will no exactly what is in your pantry which will help ease the tasks of grocery shopping and meal planning.
In this podcast I discuss:
- What to toss and what to keep
- The key to pantry organization
- How to set up categories
- Lunch Items
- Meal Time Ingredients
- Canned Goods
- Systems that work to keep your pantry fresh and efficient
- How to maximize the space in your pantry
For further tips on how to organize your pantry see Week 24 in Organize Now! a week by week guide to simplify your space and your home.
What does your pantry look like? Don’t forget to share the before and after photos of your pantry with us in the Organize Now Challenge Group on Facebook! You will also get tons of ideas there.
I recently shared an inside view of my own pantry on a live Facebook video on The 29 Minute Mom Facebook page…check it out!
LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR PANTRY
You can now subscribe to The 29 Minute Mom on Google Play!
Latest posts by Jennifer Ford Berry (see all)
- Video: Time Management Help - February 24, 2017
- Video: Time Management Introduction - February 22, 2017
- Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot: a small appliance worth having - February 20, 2017