On the 5th Day of Giveaways Jennifer Ford Berry gave to thee…..A Life in Case Portable Document System!
What is Life in Case?
LifeinCase®, is a new convenient document storage solution that strives to cut through the clutter that years of poor document storage can create and provides an easy to use portable document storage system.
LifeinCase™ organizes documents into an intuitive five-part system: Personal, Medical, Property, Estate, and Financial–each featuring a durable file folder and handy checklist of suggested documents to store.
What I love about this product!
- NO more wondering which papers you need to keep, this product spells it out for your!
- It is perfect for traveling or moving papers around your home.
- It is much more durable than those cardboard file boxes!
- Takes the guesswork away: Offers convenient checklists of 50 essential documents to store in 5 categories.
- Takes the stress away! Checklist guidelines and 5 individual folders—a positive way to begin a larger project.
- Empowers you! Encourages a positive approach in gathering documents and offers independence in managing important papers.
- Offers a handy place to keep it all: A 500 sheet capacity, grab-and-go tote is right-sized: small enough to store and travel with you, but large enough to hold all your essentials.
- Here is a video of this product I did recently on Winging It, Buffalo Style:
Here is what you can win:
Life in Case Portable Document System
How to enter to win:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner will be drawn on December 23rd! Good luck!