Recently I have been trying out the Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot. As a Professional Organizer I can promise you that I do not like wasting cabinet space in our kitchen for a kitchen appliance unless I will use it a lot and it will truly save me time and make my life easier. After using this particular kitchen appliance I can tell you that it does just that.
This small but powerful kitchen appliance has the following features:
- Perfect 3.2 qt capacity for smaller meals
- Easy-to-use programmable digital controls
- Easy cleanup and quick release of food with Whitford Fusion ceramic nonstick inner cooking pot
- Digital touch screen for easy operation – no knobs to pull / turn
- Your appliance is safe for countertop use
- Six cooking modes including Steam, Stew, Rice, Soup, Stir Fry and Bake
- Automatic Warm setting keeps food warm so your meal is fresh when you want it
- Comes with handy accessories including steam tray, rice measuring cup and serving spatula
You can actually win your very own Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot!
Enter To Win Below:
Latest posts by Jennifer Ford Berry (see all)
- Video: Time Management Help - February 24, 2017
- Video: Time Management Introduction - February 22, 2017
- Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot: a small appliance worth having - February 20, 2017