The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. For some it can also be the most stressful. Holiday sanity might even sound like an oxymoron. Trying to get everything done from baking, shopping, Christmas cards, and going to holiday parties can get overwhelming! We know!
If the holiday season totally stresses you out then this podcast is for you! In Episode 5 we chat about ways to maintain your sanity during the holidays. From doing Christmas cards NOW to not having to go to every holiday party will help you find time to just sit back and relax with a hot cocoa and watch the Hallmark channel because we all know there’s nothing better than cuddling up on the couch watching a good Hallmark Christmas movie!
In this episode
- Creating and sending your Christmas Cards now!
- You don’t have to go to every holiday party.
- Easy holiday recipe and cooking tips.
- Enjoy the holidays without stressing that your house is messy.
- Wrap as you buy!
So pour a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy Episode 5 of The 29 Minute Mom – Ways To Maintain Your Sanity During The Holidays!
Latest posts by Jennifer Ford Berry (see all)
- Video: Time Management Help - February 24, 2017
- Video: Time Management Introduction - February 22, 2017
- Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot: a small appliance worth having - February 20, 2017