I am so glad you are joining me for the 6 week Organize Your Health Challenge!
We can all think of things that we want to improve about our life. Whether it be learning a better system, becoming more organized or changing our habits. If we want to improve our life we need to stop complaining about it and start taking ACTION!
Your life will never change if you keep saying to yourself:
“Some day I am going to…” or
“I really wish…” or
“If I had more time I would love to…”
Those types of statements WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE….EVER!
Getting organized, coming up with a plan, scheduling time for that plan and then following through WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE….FOREVER! I promise you!
After many years as an expert organizer I have noticed two main issues that trip people up when they are trying to organize their life:
1) They don’t know where to begin.
2) They start off strong and then fizzle out.
Here is the GOOD NEWS:
1) I have already come up with a plan for you!
2) There will be no room for excuses during this challenge. There will be accountability and there will be times when you will just have to “fake it until you make it” and push through so that you can relish in the amazing feelings you will have when you get to the end. Those feelings will include: more energy, the realization that you CAN do anything you set your mind to and pride! How exciting is that???
Ready to get started?
Here is what you need to do:
1) Grab a copy of Organize Now! Think & Live Clutter-Free
2) Join the group of people taking this challenge on Facebook.
3) Prepare yourself to get skinnier, healthier and more organized in 6 weeks! Challenge officially begins on January 22nd!