Welcome to the Organize Now Challenge!
This week we are focusing on Week 30 in the book, Organize Now! a week-by-week guide to simplify your space and your life.
Organize Your Medicine Cabinet
This week I am featuring Linda of Tapas Lifestyle:
In the chapter, “Organize Your Medicine Cabinet”, Jennifer starts off by stating that this should be a quick and easy week and I agree. Here are some of her tips that I implemented when organizing my medicine cabinet:
Jennifer helps by outlining the following goals:
- Empty your medicine cabinet and toss expired prescriptions and nonprescription medicines
- Keep like items together
- To maximize your space, organize remaining items by height. Move shelves around if necessary
- Once the items are grouped by size, organize them by categories, keeping like things together whenever possible
- Take inventory of the medicine and supplies you have and make a not of any staples you need to purchase
- Make sure all child-proof caps are secure
- A magnetic strip on the inside of a medicine cabinet is a great way to store tweezers, scissors and nail clippers
I wanted to add a little inspiration to the start of my morning, so I used the back side of the door of the medicine cabinet to put inspirational pictures and quotes.
To read the rest of Linda’s post and to see pictures of more ideas click here
Read how our other ladies organized their medicine cabinets this week:
Pamela Dayton of the Dayton Times
Bonnie Donahue of House of Grace
Jennifer Dempsey of Motherthyme
Where do you keep all of your medicine? In the bathroom. kitchen, a bedroom? When is the last time you check for expired medication?
Latest posts by JenniferFordBerry (see all)
- MOPS Group Inspired Video to Get Organized - September 21, 2016
- Buffalo Spree Magazine: September 2016 Issue - September 14, 2016
- Garage Organization: tips to increase space and efficiency - August 25, 2016