With today’s work centered society, we are programed to believe that work is the one thing that will bring us all the things that we desire in life. Work is to help us live, but shouldn’t become our life. With this said, there are choices that we can make that can affect the way we live!
Here are a few tips to help you get your life in balance:
- Look back and see what you do each week. Find out the amount of hours you need to work.
- Boundaries are important! Knowing what’s too much and where to stop is a good way to prioritize your time.
- If you work from home, give yourself a lunch break during the day and designate an end time each day to stop working.
- Asking for help and delegating household duties to your family members will help everyone get involved.
- Take one day during the weekend as a day for yourself, where you have no obligations to anything and can just relax.
- Give yourself special dates through the month for friends and family. Stay committed to it.
- Every couple months, calculate the time you spent doing various tasks.
- Set yearly goals for every aspect of your life.
For more information about managing your time, check out my book: