This week the Organize Your Health Challenge coincides with Chapter 39 in my book: Organize Now! Think & Live Clutter-Free
An organized medicine cabinet may not be top on your priority list, but it should be. Especially if you have children! The last thing you want to worry about if someone gets sick in your home is whether or not you have the proper medication that is NOT expired. If you have emergency you do not want to be wasting precious time trying to find your first aid essentials!
I used to make sure that I hit up the latest coupon deals in order to keep our medicine cabinet stocked. But times have changed and the more I educate myself on holistic healing and clean living the less medicine I want in my cabinet!
But whether you are using over the counter medicine, prescription or essential oils like we do…everything needs to be organized so that you can find what you need in a hurry!
Here’s is a great tool if you keep your medicine in a cabinet, a step shelf.
Your To Do List For This Week!
- Read through Chapter 45 in Organize Now: think & live clutter free
- Empty your entire medicine cabinet and wipe it down.
- Toss all expired items or items you will not be using.
- Organize remaining items by category.
- Labeling your medicine cabinet by category will not only help you keep a visual inventory of what you have but it will show other family members where things belong. This is also helpful for babysitters.
- Keeping a weekly pill organizer next to your computer, filled with vitamins, is a great way to remember to take them!
*For more organizing tips on this topic: go to page 188-189 in the book
Thanks for joining me for this Organize Your Health Challenge!
Latest posts by Jennifer Ford Berry (see all)
- Video: Time Management Help - February 24, 2017
- Video: Time Management Introduction - February 22, 2017
- Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot: a small appliance worth having - February 20, 2017