Party, party, party! We all love parties, but where do we start when we are PLANNING them? We can drive ourselves up the wall trying to figure out where we to start. But don’t worry, with the proper planning, it will be easier on you and your stress level.
- Make a planning sheet. This planning sheet can have things such as: date of party, guest list, location, games, ect.
- After you made your planning sheet, and have the key concepts down, you can make a check list. Make up a list of set up items that you would need: table decorations, utensils, plates, ect.
- Make a food check list.
With these check lists, it will be easier to keep track of the things that you need and will keep you on track to a great party!
Latest posts by JenniferFordBerry (see all)
- MOPS Group Inspired Video to Get Organized - September 21, 2016
- Buffalo Spree Magazine: September 2016 Issue - September 14, 2016
- Garage Organization: tips to increase space and efficiency - August 25, 2016