I can not say it enough…when it comes to organizing, see if you can reuse something you already have before you run out and buy something new.
1) You won’t have to bring more stuff into your home.
2) You will save money doing it this way!
A perfect example of this is this Halloween container I had, makes for a fun home for my dish soap, sponge and hand soap this time of year. It’s easy fun and the best part is I already had it! If you love an item you recently reused to decorate for Halloween please show me below!
Latest posts by Jennifer Ford Berry (see all)
- Video: Time Management Help - February 24, 2017
- Video: Time Management Introduction - February 22, 2017
- Cook’s Companion Digital Wonder Pot: a small appliance worth having - February 20, 2017