Episode Talking Points
* What Angela has to say about gifts that are given to her kids.
* What schoolwork does she keep and what does she toss?
* Teaching kids to part with things.
* How to simplify a child’s bedroom.
* Finding joy in giving your kids’ outgrown items away.
* The benefits of maintaining a simple home.
* The one thing Angela gave away that she misses!
Are you feeling like you need more purpose in your life? If so, Jennifer’s newest book, Purpose Over Possessions: decluttering your life so you can live on purpose, will help you!
Are you sick of all the paper clutter in your home or office? Jennifer’s online course, the Paper Purge Project , will teach you how to eliminate paper clutter and implement a simple system that will keep you organized for a lifetime!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that so you do not miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast! If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars OR Click here to review on iTunes. For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.