In every home, there are things that matter and things that really don’t. In this podcast Life’s Organization Expert, Jennifer Ford Berry discusses the stuff in our homes that truly matters, even after we have left this earth. She also shares her very personal story of helping people she loves to move out of their homes. This podcast may literally be life-changing for many of you. It contains hard lessons that Jennifer has learned throughout the years of organizing hundreds of homes.
Episode Talking Points
* You may be surprised how little really matters in your home.
* Why it is absolutely crucial to get your things organized NOW.
* Why waiting for “someday” doesn’t work.
* The stuff that is really worth saving when you have to clear out someone’s house that has passed on.
* Photos, Greeting Cards, Letters & Journals: which ones to keep and why. Very freeing!
* We give THINGS way too much power and credit.
* You have permission to not keep things out of guilt.
* Learn to have an open hand and give!
* Why getting your stuff organized and taking responsibility for your belongings is the best gift you can give your children.
* How you can use your stuff to leave behind the story of your life.
* Be intentional!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.
*If you enjoyed this episode of The 29 Minute Mom you will enjoy Episode 2.