Episode Talking Points
* Juggling a career, relationship, family, housework, grocery shopping, planning, and paying the bills is not easy. And doing all of this while trying to find balance, care for our families and for ourselves takes a conscience effort….Dr. Jaime’s book: The SuperWoman’s Guide to Super Fulfillment was intended to help us do that.
*She actually says that it will help us get our life back on track by covering 6 main areas:
* Identify your top life roles and prioritize what really matters
* Say no and take care of yourself—without feeling guilty
* Create an effective plan to work through the real barriers to your personal fulfillment and happiness
* Set smart goals, reach out for support, and track your success
* Boost your confidence and make strong decisions
* Reframe your past to work for you in the present
About Dr. Jaimie Kulaga
Dr. Jaime Kulaga Ph.D. is a licensed mental health counselor, certified professional coach, and inspirational speaker, she has dedicated her life to helping women find balance and live their utmost fulfilled life. She specializes in individual life coaching, corporate business coaching, and couples counseling. She is frequently featured in several of the Nation’s leading media outlets for her expertise – including Forbes, Maria Shriver’s blog, Glamour, Self, and Prevention magazines.
Dr. Jaime is also the author of The SuperWoman’s Guide to Super Fulfillment: Step-by-Step Strategies to Create Work-Life Balance.
As someone who said “yes” to the point of nervous breakdowns and secret cry sessions in the bathroom, she knows the joy found in freedom and seeks to help women around the world achieve their unique balance, make bold decisions, steer the course of their own lives and find deep-seated, super fulfillment!
Are you feeling like you need more purpose in your life? If so, Jennifer’s newest book, Purpose Over Possessions: decluttering your life so you can live on purpose, will help you!
Are you sick of all the paper clutter in your home or office? Jennifer’s online course, the Paper Purge Project, will teach you how to eliminate paper clutter and implement a simple system that will keep you organized for a lifetime!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that so you do not miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast! If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars OR Click here to review on iTunes. For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.