Featured on Focus on the Family, Crosswalk.com, Family Life Today, and Today’s Christian Woman magazine, Jill is the founder of Hearts at Home, an organization that encourages moms. Jill and her husband, Mark, have five children, three who are married, two granddaughters, and one grandson. They make their home in Normal, Illinois.
Episode Talking Points
* “Never compare your insides to another woman’s outsides.”
* Why do we as moms always compare ourselves to other moms and how can we stop?
* Why are moms control freaks?
* How to be more authentic
* How social media effects are expectations.
* Sharing our reality helps others find their own authenticity.
* What “stories” are you telling yourself.
* What about the Mom Guilt? Can we ever learn to get rid of it for good?
* How sharing our failures helps our children grow.
No More Perfect Moms will help you…
* Change your unrealistic expectations to realistic expectations in order to better manage everyday challenges.
* Give grace and love to your husband and children even in difficult family life circumstances.
* Increase your confidence when you resist the urge to compare your insides to other women’s outsides.
* Discover the beauty of grace when you stop judging yourself and stop judging others.
* Find freedom from disappointment when you embrace your real family, your real challenges, and your real, but imperfect, life.
About Jill Savage
Jill Savage is an author and speaker who is passionate about encouraging families. She is the author or co-author of fourteen books including Professionalizing Motherhood, My Hearts At Home, Real Moms…Real Jesus, Living With Less So Your Family Has More, No More Perfect Moms, No More Perfect Marriages (with her husband Mark), and her most recent release Empty Nest Full Life.
Featured on Focus on the Family, Crosswalk.com, Family Life Today, and Today’s Christian Woman magazine, Jill is the founder of Hearts at Home, an organization that encouraged moms from 1994-2017. Jill and her husband, Mark, have five children, three who are married, two granddaughters, and one grandson. They make their home in Normal, Illinois.
Are you feeling like you need more purpose in your life? If so, Jennifer’s newest book, Purpose Over Possessions: decluttering your life so you can live on purpose, will help you!
Are you sick of all the paper clutter in your home or office? Jennifer’s online course, the Paper Purge Project, will teach you how to eliminate paper clutter and implement a simple system that will keep you organized for a lifetime!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that so you do not miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast! If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars OR Click here to review on iTunes. For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.