In this episode, Jen Kilbourne, of the Pro Organizer Studio, and Jennifer Ford Berry talk all things organizing. The ladies dish out the inside scoop on what it is really like to work as a Professional Organizer and how this industry has changed over the past 15 years.
Some of the show’s highlights:
- What does the public think about Professional Organizers compared to reality?
- How the organizing industry has changed in the past 15 years.
- When did the Container Store become so popular???
- Craft projects for moms: let them go?
- Jen’s REAL feelings about DIY projects.
- From tiny homes and minimalism to balanced living.
- Saying No and Letting Go.
- Why do they call it Target?
- The future of the Professional Organizing industry.
- How a professional organizer can really help a busy mom.
- Advice for new professional organizers.
Never miss a podcast!
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Google Play