Cindy Williams, the co-founder of Green jeans women’s consignment, a healthy living coach and a Shaklee representative is my guest today.
Episode Talking Points:
* What Cindy and Jennifer have in common and how they met.
* Do you know your “Why?”
* Surrounding yourself with the right people.
* Own your own authenticity!
* A little bit about the consignment industry.
* Hang with “Your People.”
* “Your vibe attracts your tribe!”
* Fueling yourself with books.
* How Cindy gets up at 4: 30 am every day and why she does it.
* Tips for busy moms to turn their life around and start living healthy.
* Tips for changing unhealthy habits.
About Cindy Williams
Cindy Williams is a healthy living coach, Shaklee representative and owner of Green Jeans consignment sale. Cindy knows how to live her why. She breathes health and wellness from her head to her toes and even in her spirit! Recently Jennifer was in Orlando for a conference and she heard Cindy give a presentation about how important it is to live your WHY. She knew right then and there that Cindy was the perfect guest for The 29 Minute Mom!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.
- The 29 Minute Mom Facebook
- The 29 Minute Mom Pinterest
- The 29 Minute Mom Instagram
- The 29 Minute Mom YouTube