Learning how to be intentional as a mom is the most powerful act of love you can commit to. In this episode, Jennifer speaks with Danielle Macaulay, author and mom of two boys.
Episode Talking Points
* The different seasons of motherhood.
* Choosing to be more intentional as a mom.
* Easy meal planning tips for a busy mom that still wants to live a healthy lifestyle.
* Kid-friendly recipes.
* How to make small changes that will help your family.
* Physical and spiritual nourishment.
* A tool to help women do the best with what they have been given.
About Danielle Macaulay
Danielle Macaulay is an author, blogger, speaker and television personality on the marriage television show “A Better Us”.
She is passionate about her marriage to her husband, recording artist Dan Macaulay, her two young boys, Keaton and Braden, and about helping women grow in their faith (she isn’t afraid to admit she’s also passionate about donuts, Hallmark movies, and the spa).
She provides regular nourishment for both your body and soul at her popular blog spot frommilktomeat.com and offers families spiritual nourishment and kid-friendly recipes in her children’s mealtime devotional, “Table Talk: Family Dinner Devos”.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.
- The 29 Minute Mom Facebook
- The 29 Minute Mom Pinterest
- The 29 Minute Mom Instagram
- The 29 Minute Mom YouTube