Do you wake up in the morning feeling overwhelmed? Instead of grabbing your phone and scrolling through social media while lying in bed, feed your soul with goodness and take 15 minutes to connect with God by reading a devotional, a few passages from the Bible or a spiritual book that lifts you up to start your day.
In episode 4 of The 29 Minute Mom, we discuss ways to take 10 or 15 minutes each morning before the chaos begins to connect with your spirit and how doing this has impacted our busy lives for the better.
So pour a cup of coffee and enjoy our 15 Minutes For Your Spirit podcast. It’s fun and uplifting and is full of information and ideas to help you start your day on a positive note. This is one you don’t want to miss!
Episode Talking Points
* It takes 21 days to form a new habit.
* The book that will change your morning routine forever.
* Change your mindset about getting out of bed in the morning.
* Why looking at your phone when you first wake up is not a good idea.
* Replace the habit of looking at your phone with this.
* Inspiring your children with your morning routine.
* Why 15 minutes for your spirit in the morning will help you get more done throughout the day.
* We dare you to try this plan even if you have to fake it until you make it!
* This is how you can set yourself up for success.
* Let us know how it goes with your new morning routine!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.
*If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy Episode 35.