Episode Talking Points:
* Why Jennifer fell in love with consignment.
* Semi-annual consignment sales: what are they and how do they work?
* Benefits of shopping a semi-annual consignment sale.
* A semi-annual consignment sale will give you the motivation you need to clear the clutter.
* The Savy Sale Owners conference.
* Tips for using the money you earn at a semi-annual consignment sale.
* How to find a local semi-annual consignment sale near you.
* What to sell and how to prepare, including tips for getting organized.
* Consider the VIP tagging services available if you do not have time to tag.
* Get your kids involved!
* How these sales benefit local charities.
* Shopping tips.
* How to organize a prep zone in your home so that you can tag and price your items for a consignment sale.
Are you feeling like you need more purpose in your life? If so, Jennifer’s newest book, Purpose Over Possessions: decluttering your life so you can live on purpose, will help you!
Are you sick of all the paper clutter in your home or office? Jennifer’s online course, the Paper Purge Project, will teach you how to eliminate paper clutter and implement a simple system that will keep you organized for a lifetime!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE OR REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that so you do not miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast! If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars OR Click here to review on iTunes. For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.