Discernment takes faith and lots of practice. It can be the most useful tool in the world for helping mom, as well as teens, make decisions and navigate this life. In this episode, Jennifer talks with Stacey Sumereau from Lifetime’s Reality TV Series The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns. Stacey is also the host of the podcast Called and Caffeinated.
Episode Talking Points:
* How Stacey got to where she is today including her experience on Lifetime’s Reality TV Series The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns.
* How to practice discernment: what does God want to do in your life?
* Tips for handling anxiety and depression.
* The ease and importance of learning how to surrender to God’s will.
* Trust that in every second God is working to bring the greatest good to your life.
* The difference between having a PURPOSE and having a CALLING.
* How to figure out what your purpose is.
About Stacey Sumereau
Stacey’s unique journey spans singing and acting in the Broadway National Tours of Beauty and the Beast and The Wizard of Oz, to discerning religious life on Reality TV (The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns), to the vocation of marriage and motherhood. Stacey’s unique presentations include singing, humorous storytelling, leading worship music, and even fire-eating! Stacey has spoken at the National Catholic Youth Conference and the LA Religious Education Congress, as well as events and national conferences across the country. She hosts the Called and Caffeinated Podcast and Blog and writes for a number of platforms including Vocations and Prayer Magazine and iMom.com. You can find her at www.staceysumereau.com
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.