I would love to be able to hear the answer so wherever you are whether you’re riding in the car, cleaning the house, baking cookies or chasing kids…give yourself a pat on the back if you are feeling good about where you are at this holiday season. The problem is that a lot of you are rolling your eyes and saying Jennifer I am SO far behind! Moms I am here to help.
Episode Talking Points:
* The four most important things you should focus on during the Christmas season.
* Jennifer’s favorite Christmas ideas and activities.
* How and why to plan a family meeting to discuss Christmas.
* Permission to say NO during this season.
* My favorite app for keeping track of my gift purchases.
* A great tip for being prepared for entertaining.
* Pick one or two things that you can do REALLY well this year.
* Easy, fun ways to practice hospitality this season.
* Sorting and purging before the new gifts arrive.
Favorite Advent Books:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.