Whether you actually have ADHD or you just feel like you do, you are going to love this show! Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, an expert on this topic, is our guest today. She is sharing her best advice on how to live a very organized and productive life.
Episode Talking Points:
* Stephanie teaches us how to really understanding ADHD.
* Clutter when you have ADHD vs clutter when you have a hoarding disorder.
* Feeling overwhelmed with ADHD compared to just feeling overwhelmed.
* Emotional vampires.
* Best tips for being productive with ADHD, especially during the holidays.
* Time management tips for people with ADHD.
* A powerful trick for practicing mindfulness: name 3 things you can see, feel and hear.
* How to make technology less distracting.
* Practical tips for reducing clutter along with Stephanie’s favorite product that helps her to stay organized!
* Stephanie and Jennifer talk about their plans for the new year!
About Stephanie Sarkis
Stephanie Moulton Sarkis Ph.D. is a psychotherapist and best-selling author of Gaslighting: Recognize Manipulative and Emotionally Abusive People and Break Free. Based in Tampa, Florida, she is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor practicing for 20 years, a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family and Civil Mediator, and American Mental Health Counselors Association Diplomate and Clinical Specialist in Child and Adolescent mental health counseling. In addition, she is a regular contributor to Psychology Today, Forbes and Huffington Post. She specializes in helping people with ADHD, survivors of gaslighting and narcissistic abuse, autism spectrum disorder, and anxiety disorders. She can be found at www.stephaniesarkis.com.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.