Diane Boden is the host of the Minimalist Moms podcast and my guest on today’s show. This episode is going to air on Christmas Day. So I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and I pray that each of you is enjoying a day full of love, joy, and family.
Episode Talking Points:
* What does being a minimalist look like to you? Can you define it?
* Capsule wardrobes.
* How can we change our mindset about Christmas?
* Gifts for Christmas: need, want, wear, read.
* How we can break away from commercialism and be brave enough to create the Christmas you truly want.
* The ways Diane enjoys a minimalist Christmas.
* Give the gift of an experience.
* Post Christmas routine to help you stay organized.
* Tips for keeping the following rooms simple and organized: the kitchen, the bathroom and the bedroom.
About Diane Boden
I’m Diane, wife to Marty, mom to Miss Charlotte Rose, Martin, and a September babe on the way! Lover of books, travel, cool autumn days and coffee. A reformed ‘shopaholic’ (so to speak) who now readily embraces a ‘less is more’ lifestyle.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.