Happy New Year everyone!
I can not believe it is 2020! Crazy right? The first day of a new year is so exciting much less the first day of a new DECADE! I want to share some tips and motivation that will help you end this busy holiday season and start this new year on the right foot…an organized foot!
Episode Talking Points:
* Wish everyone a happy new year,
* Packing away holiday decorations.
* What to do with holiday cards.
* Make notes for next year.
* My New Year’s gift to all of you!
* How to create a vision for the new year.
* Pray for a word.
* Sit down as a family and make commitments.
* My favorite tool for planning out the new year!
* Kanban Flow
* My goals for 2020.
* Paper Purge Project in 2020.
Created Order Courses: get on the waiting list for the Paper Purge Project.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REVIEW OUR SHOW?
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that if you so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to the podcast!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I would truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one!
To submit a review just click the purple podcast icon on your phone, search “The 29 Minute Mom” and then scroll down until you see the stars. OR Click here to review on iTunes.
For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.