2020 has been a difficult year for so many of us. But in the midst of it all God has taught me some very valuable lessons and I want to share them with you. I hope this episode will bless you and encourage you to keep going and not give up.
Episode Talking Points:
- Do not lean on your own understanding.
- Trust in the Lord.
- Let go and let God.
- Praise Him through your pain.
- Expect future blessings.
- Focus on the people in your life that are good, kind, and loving.
- Have patience.
- Choose to grow through your pain.
- Practice thought stopping.
Are you subscribed to The 29 Minute Mom podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that so you never miss an episode. SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your feedback. Please consider leaving me a review, I promise you I truly appreciate your time! Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show so go ahead and mention your business if you have one! For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.
* If you enjoyed this episode you may also enjoy Episode 61.
Important Links For This Episode: