In today’s episode, we are talking all about one of my favorite topics: home renovations and design! My guest is Christy Biberich of Christy B Design.
In this episode:
1. Why Christy decided to take her organizing skills a step farther by getting into home renovations.
2. If you are going to spend money on home renovations you NEED to incorporate ideas for organization and where EACH of your belongings will be stored.
3. The planning segment of your remodel should be about half of the time it takes for the actual execution.
4. Customize your space to how you live and move in your home!
5. Comparison will kill the unique vision you have for your own home.
6. Are you in love with your home: why or why not?
7. Clearing the clutter before a renovation.
8. Christy has appeared on several television shows. Here is the inside scoop on the HGTV show Brother vs Brother, featuring the Property Brothers.
*If you enjoyed this episode of The 29 Minute Mom check out Episode 12.