Preparing For College
Sending our kids off to college is not always easy. It is hard to let our babies go!
But it is so powerful because it can really help your child grow into their best self.
Today is an episode I have wanted to do for a very long time! My guest is one of my most favorite people on the planet…my daughter Randsley! She is home from college for the holidays, and we are snowed in, so it is the perfect time to finally get her on the show to talk about her college experience thus far. We are sharing our experience of sending her off to college. This show is perfect for any parent that is sending their child off to college in the near future.
Episode Talking Points:
* What I learned from going away to college.
* What my daughter learned from going away to college.
* A new normal is about to take place, how can parents and kids prepare for this new season?
* What Randsley wants other students to know about those first few weeks of college.
* Dorm organization tips.
* Tips for keeping a dorm room clean.
* How to feel comfortable leaving your child in a new area.
* Feeling homesick or missing your child.
* The benefits of going off to college.
* How to help your child be brave.
***Don’t forget to order my new book, Make Room, by clicking here: Make Room: Take Control of Your Space, Time, Energy, and Money to Live on Purpose: Berry, Jennifer Ford: 9781540902153: Amazon.com: Books. This book will teach you how to create more time, space, energy, and money in your life so you can go after your true purpose and stay more focused on what really matters to you.***
Do you need help getting your home and your life organized? Check out my online coaching program, Created Order Neighborhood. The program is packed with over 70 modules to help you organize every area of your home and your life AND we have live coaching every week. Join this amazing group of women who are serious about living an intentional life with purpose and organization.
Love the show? We would LOVE you to subscribe, rate, review, and share!
If you enjoy the show, I would LOVE YOU FOREVER if you would leave me a review. Reviews help me so much. I will even read them during the show and go ahead and mention your business if you have one! For more detailed instructions on how to find the podcast and/or leave a review click this post.